Calci_Reef +, brings calcium magnesium & carbonates
Calci_Reef + is a hydrogel that maintains optimum levels of calcium, magnesium and part of the alkalinity in reef aquariums.
- A large number of marine organisms, such as corals and coralline calcifying algae, use calcium and carbonates to synthesise their rigid structures.
- Releases, under the action of BioDigest’s bacteria, hydrogen carbonate ions from the biotransformation of the acetate in the calcium hydrogel
- Calci_Reef+ provides calcium and magnesium
- Calci_Reef+ is gluconate free
When should Calci_Reef+ be used ?
- The combination of Alka_Reef+ and Calci_Reef+ generates an ionic balance close to that of natural sea water in your tank
- We therefore recommend that you add one ampoule of Alka_Reef+
How to use Calci_Reef+ ?
|What volume ?||What range ?||What dosage for each product ?|
|0 to 120 liters||Standard||1 vials / week|
|121 to 240 liters||Standard||2 vials / week|
|241 to 360 liters||Standard||3 vials / week|
|361 to 480 liters||Standard||4 vials / week|
|481 to 600 liters||Standard||5 vials / week|
|601 to ... ... liters||Standard||add 1 vial every 120 liters|
NB: You have to wait 1/2 h before adding Alka_Reef+ and Calci_Reef+