BioPond_Nutris, biological booster for ponds
BioPond_Nutris provides pond bacteria and particularly the BioPond Bacter bacteria with all the micronutrients needed for optimal purification and good water quality. Decomposing foliage, fish droppings and unconsumed food waste are the main sources of pollution in outside ponds.
- Provides the pond bacteria with all the micronutrients needed for optimal purification
- trace elements
- amino acids
- Limits the development of unwanted organisms by depriving them of nutrients
- Combats green water, bad smells, the formation of pond sludge and the appearance of fish diseases
When should BioPond_Nutris be used ?
- When your pond water is green
- When you have have bad smells in your pone
- In association with BioPond_Bacter in order to boost bacteria
How to use BioPond_Nutris ?
- Unlike bottled products, aerosols are easier to use, allowing the solution to be easily dispersed over the entire pond surface
- A one second blast treats 1m³ (250 US gal) of water / week
- 1 spray can treat up to 25 000 liters (6250 US gal)
Why should BioPond_Bacter be used every week ?
- The different strains that make up the product multiply at different rates meaning that their respective proportions change quickly. Weekly usage readjusts these proportions and guarantees an optimal bacterial balance.
- If you need to speed up the purification process, use the product more often rather than using more of the product (for example, spray three times a week instead of using three times the volume in one go).