Stronti+, strontium supplement for corals
Stronti+ adds the strontium needed to stimulate hard coral and clam growth and the production of beneficial coralline algae that colonise the rock decor.
- Strontium is vital for coral development in closed marine water reef tank environments
- Stimulates the growth of hard corals
- Assists in the development of the red and coralline algae that produce the live rock decor
Stronti+ provides all the strontium needed for optimum and healthy coral,
clam and coralline algae growth.
When should Stronti+ be used ?
- In your marine water tank for the development and growth of your corals
- The strontium diminishes proportionally with the calcium in a reef aquarium, so you can gauge the strontium demand by examining the calcium content.
How to use Stronti+ ?
|What volume ?||What range ?||What dosage ?|
|0 to 60 liters||Nano||1 vial / 15 days|
|61 to 120 liters||Nano||2 vials / 15 days|
|121 to 200 liters||Standard||1 vial / 15 days|
|201 to 400 liters||Standard||2 vials / 15 days|
|401 to 600 liters||Standard||3 vials / 15 days|
|601 to 800 liters||Standard||4 vials / 15 days|
|801 to 1 000 liters||Standard||5 vials / 15 days|
|1 001 to 2 000 liters||Pro||1 vial / 15 days|
|2 001 to 4 000 liters||Pro||2 vials / 15 days|
|4 001 to ... ... .. liters||Pro||add 1 vial every 2 000 liters|
- Iodi+, in addition to Stronti+ to add iodine in your marine water tank