BioTrace, nutrients for bacteria in fresh water
BioTrace provides the BioDigest bacteria with the micronutrients needed to optimally purify fresh water and improve water quality.
Contains all the microelements needed for aquarium life (amino acids, enzymes, natural vitamins…)
BioTrace also provides trace elements:
- sulphur for proteins
- iron for plants and fish blood
- cobalt for B vitamins
- calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, molybdenum and potassium
- Dynamises the cellular metabolism of most of the bacteria living in freshwater aquariums
- BioTrace speedily accelerates the digestion of organic matter
- It also facilitates the elimination of nitrates and phosphates
When should BioTrace be used ?
- Use in combination of BioDigest bacteria
- When you want to have a better water quality in you freshwater aquarium
How to use BioTrace ?
|What volume ?||What range ?||What dosage ?|
|120 to 200 liters||Standard||1 vial / 15 days|
|201 to 400 liters||Standard||2 vials / 15 days|
|401 to 600 liters||Standard||3 vials / 15 days|
|601 to 800 liters||Standard||4 vials/ 15 days|
|801 to 1 000 liters||Standard||5 vials / 15 days|
|1 001 to 2 000 liters||Pro||1 vial / 15 days|
|2 001 to 4 000 liters||Pro||2 vials / 15 days|
|4 001 to ... ... .. liters||Pro||add 1 vial every 2 000 liters|