BioKit_Reef, maintenance kit for reef aquariums
BioKit_Reef combines the products needed to maintain a reef tank: BioDigest (live bacteria), Bioptim (micronutrients), Reef_Booster, Iodi+ and Stronti+ (coral and live rock supplements).
- BioKit_Reef combines all the Prodibio reef aquarium range in one box
- composed of live bacterial strains
- aquarium cleaning by waste matter digestion is helped by the presence of numerous different strains of heterotrophic bacteria
- nitrates and phosphates are reduced in your salt water aquarium
- enables water to be effectively purified
- prevents the spread of filamentous algae
- converts ammonia into nitrites - nitrites into nitrates - and - nitrates into nitrogen
- contains all the microelements needed for aquarium life (amino acids, enzymes, natural vitamins…)
- provides trace elements: sulphur for proteins, iron for plants and fish blood...
- dynamises the cellular metabolism of most of the bacteria living in salt wateraquariums
- Bioptim speedily accelerates the digestion of organic matter
- fIt also facilitates the elimination of nitrates and phosphates
Total multivitamin supplement for corals and fish.
- Favours the development of corals, clams and micro-fauna
- Helps to the reduction of nitrates and phosphate
- Contains very high concentrations of the polyunsaturated ω3-fatty acid groups
- Supplies the hard corals in your aquarium with the iodine they need to grow and for colouration
- Combats coral bleaching
- Assists in the development of the red and coralline algae that produce the live rock decor
- Provides all the strontium needed for optimum and healthy coral, clam and coralline algae growth.
When should BioKit_Reef be used ?
- In order to have an optimal quality of your marine water aquarium !
How to use BioKit_Reef ?
|What volume ?||What range ?||What dosage for each product ?|
|0 to 60 liters||Nano||1 vial / 15 days|
|61 to 120 liters||Nano||2 vials / 15 days|
|121 to 200 liters||Standard||1 vial / 15 days|
|201 to 400 liters||Standard||2 vials / 15 days|
|401 to 600 liters||Standard||3 vials / 15 days|
|601 to 800 liters||Standard||4 vials / 15 days|
|801 to 1 000 liters||Standard||5 vials / 15 days|